Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

At Long Last~

Yes!  Here I am!  I'm still alive and still cutting paper!

Back in October, I had an itch to get all my user names/passwords organized and in one directory.  And that's exactly what I did!  Yepper!  I was going to be REALLY organized! 


And for those of you who really know me - I know you are rolling your eyes!

Somehow, I had managed to write the username/password for this blog in an entirely different section of the directory than where it should have been.  I searched, worried, tried to enter combinations of what I could remember of it, searched some more and spent way too much time looking for this information.  I perused through my directory thinking that maybe I wrote it on the wrong page (which is exactly what happened), but somehow managed to look right past it...oh dear, I hate to admit it...more than a couple times!

Short story shorter...I 'found' my password...TODAY!  I just happened to open my directory at the same time my phone rang.  During my phone conversation, I looked down at my directory and there it was!  I was speechless!!  I wanted to yell and jump for joy, but I couldn't until I got off the phone!  It's just crazy how things happen and I bet you can relate, right?!

Over the coming weeks, I will be updating my blog, posting papercuts that I have completed over the past seven months and tell you a little bit about them.

Now, I'm off to create a directory for my directory (just kidding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!